Wednesday 3 March 2010

Wheelie Wednesday - Judy on Scruffs!

Hi, it's me Judy!
I've really exciting news.
There's going to be a Wheelie Dog Show, Scruffs - do click on the poster for all the details & strict entrance rules...Miss Enid Wheelie on Wheels, THE authority on all things relating to Manners of Etiquette will be the hostess with the mostess...
Must remember my P's & Q's in her presence.
But, somewhat worryingly, the Supreme Judge is Eric, Square Dog, whose usual way of greeting wheelies is this...I maybe small but I'm brave enough to face him - I think!!!
Perhaps, I'll let Bailey enter with me!
Then, I can hide under his wheels.
Must get Mummy to smooth down my felt & find an Orange bandanna - it's Eric's favourite colour!
Will post photo's of the event, promise!
Till next time,
Foxy love & wheelie wishes
xxx

5 comments:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Best of Luck to you Judy.

XOXO
The Rocky Creek Gang

Roan said...

Hi Judy,
If I were you, I would certainly enter with Bailey. That Judge looks a little scary. ;)

Molly the Airedale said...

Autumn and Francesca still have their heads together discussing the photo shoot, Judy! This should be fun! We can't wait to see what you and Bailey come up with!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Judy
Gulp, I'm a little intimidated by supweme judge Ewic too, but we must be bwave..I think you will be a wondewful pawticipant. I'm vewy excitewed too..have to find the pwopew entwy pictoowe
wheeley good luck smoochies, Mywna

TwoSpecialWires said...

Judy! Maybe if we all arrive at the same time, there is power in numbers? We are soooo excited to have the chance to meet everyone ... and to be understood and accepted for who we are. By everyone. Well. Almost everyone.

Love
Diana and Edwina, Erin and Brady, and, of course, Winston