Wednesday 10 March 2010

Wheelie Wednesday - Bailey on Scruffs!

Hi everyone, Bailey here!
As you know via Sis, Miss Judy last week, Scruffs is on!!!
I'm entering for sure but as a mongrel, what is my best profile...
Or, should I enter in another catogory???
What about my intelligence re advanced 'Wheelie' studying...My desire to travel...
My superior cooking skills...
And, my love of Sport via TV watching...
Mother's no help - Grr.
All advice will be welcomed, as the dead line is this Friday!
Till next time, keep paw happy!

Bye-de-Bye,
x"

2 comments:

TwoSpecialWires said...

Baiely! So good to get to know you!!!! What a wonderful series of photographs to help us get a sense of who you are! ALL of those shots are perfect examples of your wheelie exceptional personality, as well as your extreme cuteness.

Those eyes! That sweet tongue! You are a doll!!!

Love
The wheelie pack at Jake and Fergi's

Molly the Airedale said...

We just love your happy face and cute tongue, Bailey! You are such a handsome boy!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch