Wednesday 3 February 2010

A Year with Merry!

No Wheelie Wednesday today, as, as Head of Hug I have intervened!
I have an important date to recall instead.

As one's bear years pass by and one grows older, time flies seriously fast!
It is hardly seems possible, that it is a year today, that dear Merry arrived from across the Pond.
My very first view of her in her travel box...Sent on her journey by Maggie & Mitch, she came 'Home' to me.
They, her kind American family wanted me to take care of her, as her birthright is as a Merrythought Bear in the British Isles; and they found her 'lost' in Woodstock, Massachusetts - how significant was that ???
Merry is a sweet heart bear - my very best friend...Just so glad you joined me!
Time for tea now...
Ear wagging hugs,
Photobucket
x

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We so wish we could join you for tea! Happy gotcha day, Merry!

Love ya lots,
Maggie, Mitch, Autumn and Francie