Monday 17 August 2009

Moody Blue!

Just a brief word about Mother!
It seems she feels totally blogged out - I think it means she has nothing left to say, that she has not said or photographed before and nothing to give back to her blog friends.
We do have posts prepared for this weeks True Colours Thursday but whether she will have the heart to publish them I am not sure.
It is all very worrying as she is turning her back on everyone & everything!

Over the past months, the last two especially, Mother has become sadder and more troubled, her depression - dark moods, and drinking spiralling totally out of her control.
Her oldest Bear Toby, admits he has never seen her so blue before.
We in the Hug have tried to rally her spirits but to no avail!
Everyday they sink lower and lower and she cries more for no reason.
I am personally, doing my best to take good care of her, even if it means my mohair getting repeatedly damp.
And, I just hope we will be back soon, as we will miss you.
So you do not forget me, the colour version of my 100th posts monochrome photograph...
Hugs,

4 comments:

Roan said...

I am very worried about your mother, and wish there was something we could do to make her feel better. Give her a hug from me, okay?
Love,
Aunt BJ

Molly the Airedale said...

We hope your mom is feeling better today, Woodstock! We miss her and all of her wonderful posts!
Wanna know a secret - Autumn is going to do a true colours post tomorow! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Buttons the Bear said...

Woodstock my friend,
Oh my, we are all so very worried about your mother. We do so enjoy her lovely photos and postings, and visits.

Everyone here sends a collective feel better supportive hug to you and yours.

Our John is sending special hugs and thoughts for your mother. Also a great big special hug from myself and my mom.

Sincerely,
Buttons

Asta said...

Siw Woodstock
I'm so sowwy to heaw this..We love youw Mom and would miss hew and you vewy much.Even when we don't come wound often enuff, we think of you and feel gweat knowing you'we thewe.Mommi says she knows what depwession is like, but keep hugging hew and weminding hew that she is vewy much loved..
smoochie kisses
ASTA