Monday 3 August 2009

Monochrome Monday - Me on my One Hundredth Post!

How quickly time passes!
Was quite amazed when realised, I was about to make my 100th post!!!

Like Mother I am quite reclusive.
And, heaven for bid, that I blow my own trumpet!
But, I do believe I have done a remarkably fine job bear blogging!
So, I consider a image of myself is only befitting the occasion!
This was taken for Aileni & his Monochrome Maniacs meme...
I always think I look equally handsome in B&W!
But, wonder if anyone can guess the colour of my bandanna.
If, you can, there might be reward to mark the event???!
A clue, it is not blue.
Hugs,
x

Postscript -
To celebrate, Mother managed to restore my music!
All I now need, is the actual picnic in the woods!

8 comments:

Roan said...

Hi Woodstock,
Congratulations on your 100th post! That is quite an accomplishment. I think you would be a bit of a complainer if I'm right, so I think I'm probably wrong, but I'll guess the first color that popped into my mind and that is, pink.
Love,
Aunt BJ

P.S. You look good in black & white, as you do in any color.

Woodstock said...

PINK!
I am delighted to tell you Aunt BJ, you are wrong even though...

Buttons the Bear said...

Hi Woodstock,
Congratulations on your 100th posting! That is quite an accomplishment!

You do look rather dashing in black & white, I do however, prefur seeing you in color.

Hmmm...I'm going to guess your bandana is green. Just like your new little soloist bear.

Buttons

Woodstock said...

Sorry Buttons!
Green is wrong.
The music thing was a false hint!
LOL!
This fine fun!
Who is next???

Molly the Airedale said...

100 posts already, Woodstock?! Congratulations! We guess red!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

woodstock said...

I like this game!
Sorry M&M wrong!

admin said...

Nice Blog. Congrats.
----------
Magic of Thinking.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Congratewlayshuns!