Sunday 20 December 2009

Who wants to share a Christmas Cracker with Me???

Putting my present grievances aside re interlopper Othello, I will more write on that @ a later date; I want to try in the Spirit of the Season, re create a Christmas Cracker Pull that Mother shared in 2007 with WFT Gussie...
I have set aside special crakers for the event....

Now all I need is four friends willing to do a pull on the big day!
Surely some Bears & Pups must be game?

Place: Virtual Blogland
Time: Christmas Day - 6pm Greenich Mean time [ Mother dines late!]
Reward: What is ever in the Craker plus a twee Joke!

Hugs,
x

3 comments:

Roan said...

Sounds like loads of fun!

Molly the Airedale said...

I don't like bangs and pops and fireworks, Woodstock, so no way am I participating but Mitch said he's game!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Marlowe said...

As much as my mom can figure out, it will be noon here when you want to virtually open the Christmas poppers. We're not exactly sure what we're going to do here on Christmas day, but I can try to be here!