Thursday 17 December 2009

True Colours Thursday - CRANBERRY!

Hallo, it's me Merry...Mother's finally home, but Sir Woodstock is in a terrible strop!
His nose has been seriously put out of joint by a new arrival & rival....
I think Othello is a sweetheart bear.
But his 'Growler' greeting did not go down well in certain quarters!
So, I asked Anna to help me out with todays post...
Here she is in her CRANBERRY ribbon top with her latest 'Find'...She really is a jewelery kleptomaniac!
First Grandmothers pearls, now a broach!!!
Hugs to all,
xxx

4 comments:

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

I think the new hug member be very nice indeed!
~lickies, Ludo

Roan said...

Othello could be a pretty scary bear, but he has very kind eyes. I'm wishing I had a beautiful broach like that one. It has my favorite flowers. ;)

Molly the Airedale said...

What a pretty bear Anna is, Merry! We love her pearls and her gorgeous brooch!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Hi,
Othello you are very cute. Woodstock will accept you. What a great post.
Sally Ann