Friday 25 December 2009

The Big Christmas Day 'Pull' Report!

My Christmas Cracker event was 'cracking' success.
Master Mitch, always game, was first to show up...
I won!
Wowee!!!
Err - Sorry, got a touch carried away there!
My prize, a small notebook for my private mussings; a gold paper hat - see following pulls photo and this joke:-
"How does Good King Wenceslas like his pizzas?"
Of, course Mitch, champion pizza eater guessed the answer straight away.
"Deep pan, crisp & even!".

Next willing victim - Opps, willing participant was Willie, standing in proxy, for 'Aunt' BJ...
I lost this tug!
He got a giant paper clip for his efforts & another GREEN paper hat!
And his joke went like this:-
"What is BLACK & WHITE and RED all over?"
"A newspaper!!!"

Then, dear 'Aunt' Misses Peach >(^;^)< dropped into admire her two look-a-likes on Mother's tree...Being the gentleman Bear that I am, I allowed her to win her cracker pull - was actually thankful I did - the prize was a small vanity mirrow, a PINK hat and this joke, oh so meant for her:-
"What are BROWN & creep around the house?"
"Mince spies!"

And finally, Master Marlowe took time out from his own Hug celebrations to arrive in his Santa suit...This cracker was a 'Damp Squid' as pull as we might, we got no-where.
So, we called it a dead heat.
But joke was definitely designed for us bears:-
"How do you start a teddy bear race?"
"Ready, Teddy, Go!"

Well, hope everyone has had as much fun as me today.
Will report on the Hugs and my stockings fillers later.
Am, now off to share an after dinner Benidictine liqueur with Mother.
It was a Xmas gift to her.
Made by Monks from Herbs and Honey - she finds it excessively sweet.
So, is more than willing to share with me
Yesssssssssssssss!
Hugs,
x

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That was sure fun, Woodstock! Enjoy your Benidictine liqueur with Mother!
Merry Christmas to both of you!

Yer friends,
Mitch and Maggie

Roan said...

Oh, that was too funny! You are such a nice bear. Doesn't Willie look silly in his green hat?

Love to my nephew Woodstock, and his mum, Blue.

Merry Christmas!

Asta said...

woodstock

What fun!
I'm so happy you'we having such a delightful chwissmuss..full of fwiends dwopping by and lovely games.
We had a vewy quiet chwissmuss
I'm looking fowawd to the newYeaw
all my love and smoochie kisses,ASTA