Wednesday 23 December 2009

True Colours Thursday - My CHRISTMAS COLOURS & GREETINGS!

Here it is late, late on Christmas Eve and I have only just managed to post!
Mother had something called a camera battery crisis!!!
I ask you?
You would think, she would know by now that flash photography eats up the power and be prepared with a reserve stock but no!
Anyway, we or rather, I am finally back on track.
It seems those smart Airedale friends of mine, Maggie & Mitch and I had the same festive colour combination thought, that is RED & GREEN!
Do you not love my Christmas Bow, and that gift bag is for Mother...
I have already hung my personally hand knitted stocking by 'Aunt' Sue up on the tree and just hope that Mrs Christmas & that Elf Bear that has taken up residence there, have Santa's ear regarding my Wish List...
Only tomorrow morning will tell!!!
In the meantime, I send all my Bear, Cat & Pup friends and human 'Aunts' Greetings for a Merry Christmas!
Seasonal Beary Love and Hugs,
x

2 comments:

Roan said...

Merry Christmas Sir Woodstock! I hope Santa brings you everything you asked for, because I know you have been a good little bear all year long.

Love,
Aunt BJ

Molly the Airedale said...

Great minds think alike, Woodstock! We love your red and green!
We hope Santa fills your Christmas stocking to the brim!
Merry Christmas to you!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch