Saturday 11 July 2009

Saturday Photo Hunters - Garbage!

I have not participated in this game for sometime.
But, after checking my America English Dictionary, regarding this weeks word prompt, I realised it is about rubbish - not Aunt BJ's 'Rubbish by Roan', but the sort you seriously throw away.
Now, that reminded me of this disturbing picture I had seen whilst surfing Google Images...I consider a teddy bear rubbish bag, to be in very bad taste!
Am relieved Mother uses bio-degradable black sacks.
Hugs,

4 comments:

Buttons the Bear said...

Woodstock,
Oh my, that is disturbing. I have never seen anything like that before.

Since there is no head, a bear could imagine that it might be a rabbit or even a puppy? My mom has a Snoopy who's body somewhat looks like that.

In any case disturbing.

Buttons

Molly the Airedale said...

ewwwwwwwwwww, that's a very scary looking garbage bag, Woodstock!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

I say! Not nice at all!

Roan said...

Good Morning Woodstock,
Teddy Bear trash backs are not very nice. And, thank you for your loyalty.
Love,
Aunt BJ