Wednesday 25 March 2009

Wheelie Wednesday - Judy on ID Passes!

"Hi, it's me Judy!
Now, Wheelie brother Bailey, may not be, that happy to be posting here on Sir Woodstock's blog.
But me, I love it - he, Woodstock is such a gentleman, unlike some I could name.
And, he has shown me some very entertaining sites too.
As a consequence, I now have my own Reporter ID...
Did one for Bailey too, befitting his status...
Ouch - he bite me, Mummy!
Pawing on...
If you want your own personal creditation, do try out this site & go to Badge Maker!
Foxy love & wheelie wishes,
xxx"
PS ...
I hear there is a Fox Terrier Rescue walk taking place real soon.
The very first one, in the UK no-less.
Mummy plans on attending.
But, she still hasn't said, if I can go with her yet.
I'd like to meet the one & only Jackson.
Well - from a distance @ least!
Want to keep my stuffy wheelie bits & pieces in tact, as know he has teeth and uses them on the likes of me.
Err, but I forgive him.
DO, convince Mummy, I should GO!
This could be one fun 'Wheelie' adventure for me.
Plus, there is no way Bailey can attend.
He's not a true Terrier.
LOL!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Our paws are crossed that you get to WFT Rescue, Judy! What fun you'll have!
Those are pretty neat ID cards! We'll have to look into a couple of those!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

I hope you get to go Judy!