Monday 9 March 2009

A Postcard from Mother!

As you may know, Mother left me in charge of the Household Hug & hurried off to Las Vegas, to meet her Gentleman Friend, known as Little Buddy!!!
She was soooooooooooooooooo preoccupied, she did not even post for True Colours Thursday re Yellow!!!
Tutt, tutt!
I just wonder, what she / they got up too in the States!!!
I hear anything goes in Nevada.
Anyway, I have finally, received an Internet postcard.
And, what is it off???
A snail, in the fancy Conservatory Gardens in the Bellagio Hotel...
I really ask you - could she not have found a bear some where???
Hugs
,

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Well...........the postcard is not exactly perfect for you, Woodstock, but at least she thought of you! She must miss you terribly!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Roan said...

Hi Woodstock,
Well, it sure is a nicely flowered snail. I don't believe I've ever seen one quite like it. Happy Tuesday.
Love ya ,
Aunt BJ