Thursday 12 March 2009

True Colours Thursday - VIOLET & Little Buddy!

Well, thankfully Mother landed safely back from Las Vegas yesterday.
I must admit, I was pleased to see her, even though, she appears to be far from happy about being home.
She seems to be suffering from the international flyer's disease called jet-lag & a peculiarity of her own, called missing Little Buddyitus!
I been giving her lots of comforting hugs, which has meant my mohair's got tear wet in return - Mmm!

So, with all this going on, I feared I would not have the opportunity to participate in True Colours, as Mother seemed un-inclined to help me take new photographs.
I therefore, have had to be resourceful and look in her Las Vegas portfolio.
Fortunately, she missed this shot of VIOLET Pansies out on her own post about Bellagio's Conservatory...

And, as I like to use today, to personally introduce my colourful Hug members individually to you all, I am going to sneak in too, an old snapshot found in the Bear Photographic Archives of non-VIOLET Little Buddy, with as small framed mid 1980's picture of the gentleman he's named after ...Mother says both are equally cuddlesome!
He, LB bear was given to her by her cousin Headmistress, whilst on a Prairieland vacation; he was to comfort her, after Little Budddy, the love interest had left the farm to return to his wife!
Hugs
,

10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The pansies are just beautiful, Woodstock! Little Buddy bear is so handsome, just like the handsome man in the photo!
Give your mom a hug from us!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

Those pansies are gorgeous,you take good care of mother over the next few days..... :-)
Plenty of hug's.

Luv Aunt Dina....

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

A great pair of Little Buddies Woodstock. Make sure you give extra cuddles for a while.

Carolina said...

Lovely violet pansies and a nice photo of the little buddies. Both very handsome, but not as handsome as you are Sir Woodstock ;-)

Roan said...

Hi Woodstock,
I like your choice of violet. Both Little Buddies are quite handsome, but I agree with Carolina, not as handsome as you. But then, I might just be prejudiced.
Love,
Aunt BJ

Raising Addie said...

Beautiful flowers!

But our favorite picture was of bear with little buddy.

We wish we could give your mom lots of kisses. Please give her extra snuggles from us.

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

The Dutchess said...

We love Pansies dear Woodstock..Give your mommy a big bear hug...Happy weekend to you:)

Asta said...

Sir Woodstock
I'm so happy youw Mum is home, even if she soaks youw bootiful fuw wif hew teawses.. I'm glad she had a good time..just let hew west and give hew youw special cuddles, wshe'll be wight soon
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Nice pansy's but of course the pic of LB with bear is nicer..:-)

Holly & Zac...XX

Anonymous said...

the pansies are sooooooo pretty!