Friday 27 March 2009

Pants & Pawty Time!

Woke this morning, to find I had received an invitation!
No less than, from, young Bob T Bear, Esq; to attend a very special Blog celebration of his...
Amongst other treats, he has promised home-made cakes...
I was naturally, very excited!
So, enquired off Mother, if I would need any special Pawty attire.
Regretted, asking almost immediately.
She said - yes , wait for it, I would require pants!
And, I would have to wear them on my head!!!
Apparently, Bob, has a thing about frolicking with them.
There is even to be Pant Pen @ the Pawty...I was, more than a little taken back!
The things, these youngsters, get up to now-a-days!!!
But, never let it be said, that I am a stick in the mud.
Though, wearing a pair of Mother's Peach coloured britches, turban style, does feel a little strange to say the least...
I would have preferred Blue.
But, she is behind with doing the laundry!
And, I did stipulate clean pants.
Any way, as a good guest, I am thoughtfully, taking along my favourite biscuits, Jaffa Cakes - they have yummy Orange centres.

Also, another Hug member is attending Bob's pawty with me...
It seems Miss Polly Pola, is a old friend of Bobs.
He actually named her, saying she obviously, had Polar Bear genes!

Now, another Pawty requirement, apart from pants, it seems, is Jokes!
So, here we go...
Mother, also invited, is offering:-
Q: Have you ever hunted bear?
A: No, but I've been shooting in my shorts!
Q: How do you start a teddy bear race?
A: Ready, teddy, go!
Q: What do you get if you cross a grizzly bear and a harp?
A: A bear faced lyre!
Mmm!

Miss Polly came up with these:-
Q: What kind of money do polo bears use?
A: Ice lolly
Q: What do you call a big white bear with a hole in his middle?
A: A polo bear!
Q: Why is a polar bear cheap to have as a pet?
A: It lives on ice!
Q: What do polo bears have for lunch?
A: Ice burgers!
Yes, a good effort.

And, finally my own small selection:-
Q: What do you get if you cross a teddy bear with a pig?
A: A teddy boar!
Q: What's a teddy bears favorite pasta?
A: Tagliateddy!
Particularly, liked this one!
Q: What should you call a bald teddy?
A: Fred bear!
Q:
What do you get if you cross a skunk with a bear?
A: Winnie the Pooh!
Q: What is a bear's favorite drink?
A: Koka-Koala!
Hee-hee!!!
As the Pawty, is to be a weekend long affair, only hope my stamina holds!
Trust I will see you all there.
Hugs,


x

3 comments:

Asta said...

Sir
I hope to see you thewe..I haven't got my pantses ow my jokes yet,( love youws)
Mommi is useless
smoochie kisses
ASTA

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Waheyyy!!!!!!!!! Wunderful stuff! Dig that pantid hed look! Well dun!

Molly the Airedale said...

Well, we think you look pretty silly with britches on your head, Sir Woodstock and you too, Miss Polly Pola! But if it's a requirement to eat those delicious home-made cakes then carry on!
Your jokes are very funny! hehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch