Happy New Year again every bear, pup & 'Aunt'!
After hanging up my personal 2010 calendar, Mother said today is the day for fresh starts - it is out with the old ways and in with the new!
So, in keeping with this, she has given me my very own e-mail address.
I quickly had my paw on the job via my new mouse mat...AOL here I come...
And with that accessed, there was no stopping me.
I have opened my very own Blogger Account in the name of Sir Woodstock Bear - am just so chuffed and proud.
I still have to fine tune to my profile mind.
But, from now on, I will be posting in my own right.
And, if that was not all enough, I also have a 'live' logo too...
He was 'Aunt' NakedBears.
However as she no longer blogs, Mother assures me, she will not mind me keeping him active, besides which I think he does bear a slight engaging resemblance to yours truly!
Now, I understand that it is custom to make New Years Resolutions.
This I have been giving careful consideration, as they must be simple ones that I will not break easily!
1) I will eat less Honey - this should be easy enough to keep, as not that fond of the sweet stuff, too darn sticky on the old paws!
2) I promise to hug Mother every morning - no problems there, as two of us to keep and remember this one.
3) I will act as cupid between dear Merry and Master Stormy - after he has seen her, in her new hat, a Christmas gift, that will be bear easy!
4) I must be nice to Skipper - yes, I did wake him up from his hibernation for the Holidays but more on that another time!
5) I promise to let the Wheelies to post every Wednesday - Grr, maybe!
6) I resolve to win the hand of fair Miss Rosie Bear - an old bear needs to act, before some young whipper-snapper bowls her over!
7) I will TRY to keep Mother on track - a bit concerned about this one, as could prove the most difficult!
As the last three will keep me on my toes, I am quitting while ahead.
Does anyone else care to share their resolutions???