Thursday 28 January 2010

True Colours Thursday - PUCE!

PUCE!
It was paws in the air, I can tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But then, Mother pointed out that she had not only bought a fancy hat from that Bear Fair for Merry, but another one, especially chosen with today's colour in mind - Yes, well - you could have told me earlier!
It was for Polly Pola, whose taste in head attire has been highly questionable in the past.
She has been known to actually enjoy, unlike my-self, wearing pants on her head to please Bob T Bear (esq.) who named her!!!
Personally, I think this Pixie look is much more becoming...
As to whether it & it's button decoration and her handkerchief are PUCE, I am keeping an open mind on!
I am to tell you, both Merry's & Polly's hats were created by Gylls Bears.
Ear wagging hugs,
Photobucket
x

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, we just LOVE your hat! It's adorable and it's puce!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Roan said...

The hat is soooo cute! Love the buttons!
Love ya,
Aunt BJ

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

How sweet you look in that hat!!

Our post is finally up -such as it is - we fought with Blogger for over 4 hours.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.