Wednesday 11 February 2009

D is for Dinning!

The letter D for today's alphabet meme, very nearly defeated me.
I had grown despondent.
My day dreams of distinguished dens, being just that, distant dreams.
And, I did not want to dwell on the dragons, forgive me Dragonstar or the deep dungeons in my dark past either.
Then, fine dinning @ dinnertime, yesterday...It dawned on me, I had my distinctive dinner dish to display...Actually, it was originally, dear Mothers!
Do not doubt, that it is now, a desirable collectible, dating as it does to the 1950's decade.
The down under connection, I am dubious about.
But, definitely, do hope those recent dastardly & deadly fires have been defeated.

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You look adorable with your napkin tucked under your chin, Woodstock! We LOVE your dinner plate! How cute!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Debbie's Bears said...

Hiya Woodstock! Another D word....

Debbie our not-a-bear mom!

You look great! Mmmm dinner!

-All the bears
Zach, Scrappy and Carly

Roan said...

Hi Sir,
Ditto on the adorable. I think your dinner dish is downright dandy!

Love,
Aunt BJ

Roan said...

Oh...and LOVE the song!

The Dutchess said...

DJolly Good...D-Day..Dearest Woodstock!!