Saturday 19 September 2009

Saturday Photo Hunt - Upside-Down!

If, Mother had paid more attention to what has been going on in our household Hug, she would have had a much more exciting photograph for her post today, than a few old wine glasses!
You see, for reasons that elude me, young John II, abandoned his Bible reading and declared he wanted to learn how to do a handstand!!!
Personally, I thought kneeling in prayer was more his sort of thing but it seems I was wrong for once!
Being an elderly bear my joints were not up to such acrobatics, so Christopher, kindly offered him instruction and a helping paw instead...John II learnt quickly and soon both of them were upside down bears...I am sure their stuffing must have rushed to their heads!
Hugs,

6 comments:

Roan said...

Good Morning Woodstock,
You're right. Upside down bears are much more fun!
Love,
Aunt BJ

Buttons the Bear said...

Woodstock,
Synchronized headstands, nicely done.
Your fluff does rush to your head, but they are still fun to do.
Buttons

Marlowe said...

Hm. I don't think I've ever tried to do a headstand, but they do look fun. Maybe if I try on the couch, if I fall, it won't hurt!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Ahoy thare, hed standin Bears!
Today be bein Talk Like A Pirate Day an I be talkin likes a pirate awl day.
So be my crew ov Beary Pirate cutlasses, arrrrrrr!
Be yu a joinin in, or be yu swabbin the deks?
Arrr!

Sally Ann and Andy said...

I must try one.
Charlie

Molly the Airedale said...

Perfect handstands, guys! Have the teddy bear olympics been invented yet? They should be!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch