Thursday 25 June 2009

True Colours Thursday - MAROON!

I was pondering this colour, only thinking of my collar being MAROON... When, ever helpful Miss Merry, sporting for the occasion her MAROON spotted neck-chief...Pointed out, I should introduce Chester, in his MAROON snow flaked Winter's scarf, especially as she suspects, we may be distantly related, as we do share a certain facial characteristic...
Excuse me!
What do you think???
Is she right???
Do we share a heritage???
Could Chester be a cousin of sorts???
He is certainly a cosy cuddlesome Gent, if, Acrylic furred!
Grandmother procured him for Mother, Christmas...
He was her last personally selected gift to her.
And, he did hail from an establishment called 'Past Times'.
So, I will respect his pedigree - it maybe, remotely similar to mine!
Hugs,
x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Maroon Woodstock, how strange..:-)
Woodstock would you please inform mother, I can get into your blog from L/T, still not on My T/C...?
Mother will know what i mean...
Thank you,
Aunt Dina....

Molly the Airedale said...

How stylish you both look in your maroon!
We can't get into your mum's bloggie either, Woodstock! Please let her know that we've posted our maroon!
We hope to hear from your mum soon!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Roan said...

I think it would be cool to have such a fine bear as Chester for a cousin, 'of sorts'. Very nice selection of maroon.

Love,
Aunt BJ