While Mothers gallivanting Merry & I did this fun Quiz.
1) Which famous bear kept marmalade sandwiches under his hat?
2) In what year did the teddy bear get its name?
3) Who was one of Rupert the Bear's best friends?
A: Bill Badger
B: Sandra Snail
C: Terry Turtle
4) What type of bear is a Koala?
A: Brown bear
B: Grey bear
C: Koalas aren't bears!
5) What's one way of telling if a bear is made by the famous Steiff makers?
A: It has a button in its ear
B: It has a metal skeleton
C: It speaks German
6) Which Bear does not live in North America?
A: Polar Bear
B: Grizzly Bear
C: Spectacled Bear
7) Which character in the TV series M*A*S*H had a teddy bear?
8) Who had a hit song called "(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear"?
A: Cliff Richard
B: Elvis Presley
C: Buddy Holly
Being knowledgeably bears, between us, we achieved an impressive 8 out of 8.
Now, what about you???
We have posted the ANSWERS in Comments.