Sunday 10 May 2009

Happy Birthday Mother!

I consider, you can never have enough of a good thing!
So, thought, Mother might appreciate this Andy Warholizer Greetings card of me...
It being Mothers Birthday today, I have been inclined to wonder about my own special day.
Since memories are very vague, prior to my 'rescue', I have decided to adopt my believed birthplaces most famous son's date of birth, especially since it is very close to to when Mother found me sadly languishing on an stall in Dreamingspires Antiques Market.
Sir Winston [Leonard Spencer] Churchill, was born at Blenheim Palace, Woodstock on November 30th, 1874!
Well, I am not that ancient for sure, but it is a fine date.
And, Grandmother was a November baby too.
How old am I?
Since I do not know, I cannot tell!
However, I am sprightly in spirit.
And, very young in heart, if mature in mind and mohair.
Hugs,

3 comments:

Roan said...

Hi Woodstock,
November 30th sounds like a fine day for a birthday. And so sweet of you to remember your mom's birthday with such a beautiful card.
Love,
Aunt BJ

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday to your mum, Woodstock! We hope she shares of piece of her cake with you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

I am sure your mum will be highly delighted...
Aunt Dina.
XX