Friday 20 November 2009

Pudsey's Children in Need Appeal 2009!

I had a rude awaking this morning!
Young Pudsey grabbed my attention first thing, even before my breakfast...He insisted it was HIS day!!!
I went immediately to Mother re an explaination, as I do not readily accept this sort of conduct in my Hug!
She explained, he, Pudsey, is the mascot of the annual BBC TV's Children in Need appeal.
And, the principle fund raising events are today & on tonight's television.
Oh dear!
But, never let it be said, I do not know when I am in the wrong!
Now my Pudsey, is the original superior designer bear, but last year he was replaced by a brasher brother...Never the less he and 'Bro' have been 'Out & about' fund raising across the country - all my Mosaic images come from Google sources too many to credit individually...The charity's aim is improve the lives of disadvantaged children and young people across the UK.
Last year, the 2008 Appeal raised an amazing £38 million!
This evening Pudsey and I will snuggle up & watch the Children In Need programme together with Mother...It is seven hours plus long, so I wonder do who will fall asleep first???
Not me for sure!
Hugs,

2 comments:

Roan said...

Sounds like a very worthy cause, my dear Woodstock. Sleep well. ;)
Love,
Aunt BJ

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

I think that Pudsey is puttin it on. I don't rekkon he reelly needs that bandage at all. Look, yu can eevn see his other eye an it looks fine to me!