Wednesday 7 October 2009

Wheelie Wednesday - Bailey puts Skipper to Bed!

Hallo All!
Remember me?
In case you've been wondering what had happened to me, I've been away to late Summer 'Wheelie' School.
As you know I'm trying to improve myself, so I took a short course on 'Bear Management' as my home is swamped with the blighters.
And, I've quickly had to put my newly learned skills to work too, sorting out snooty Sir Woodstock & Skipper!!!
You see, Skipper wasn't sure he needed or wanted to go to have a long enforced sleep, just because Woodstock said he did.
Now, I didn't like doing it, not one bit as it went against my wheels.
But for once, I sided with his lordship!
I explained to Skipper that all Polar Bears have a period of hibernation and that there was a nice spot under the stairs where he could rest for a while & renew his strength
And, I promised to wake him up in time for Christmas.
Eventually, he agreed, I saw him safely to the door...
Then, put up the notice he'd written, so he wouldn't be disturbed...
All went very quiet, so after a little while, I sneaked a peek inside...
With Skippper asleep, it'll just be down to me to keep Woodstock in line!
Till next time, keep paw happy!
Bye-de-Bye,
x

4 comments:

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Woodstock,

This is such a cute post! Thanks for your sweet comments the other day. It made mommy feel better.

Luv and snuggles,
Riley, Star and Mommy.

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Bailey,

It's a tough job but someones got to do it.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

Buttons the Bear said...

Bailey,
Nice job! Can I call you Mr. Sandman Bailey? When you wake Skipper, tell him nice pawjammies and sleep mask!
I'm sure Sir Woodstock isn't really snooty, he was just frustrated and his mohair was beginning to frazzle.

Bearhaps, all will be refreshed at the end of the hibearnation.

Hugs all around,
Buttons

Roan said...

Good going Bailey! Zzzzzzzzzzz