Thursday, 9 April 2009

True Colours Thursday - BLACK & WHITE!

I understand, it has been muttered, that this weeks colour, is not a True Colour.
Oh dear!
Mother, being a good old stick, has not let on, it is I who is responsible.
You see, how else was I going to introduce a unique member of my Hug???
Here's a clue...
Yes, Princess Chi Chi, is a Panda Bear.
She is a little bit special.
Well, for for one thing she's a Boyd's Bear.
Secondly, she a tomboy, will insist in sliding down the stair balustrades...
And thirdly, she has adopted her own pet...

I do like Aristocracy & fully support Royalty.
But, she is snooty though - looks away all the time... Hugs,
x

4 comments:

Dina ... UK said...

Princess snooty looks lovely...

Aunt Dina...XX

BJ Roan said...

Hi Woodstock,
I've missed you. Glad you're back today. Your friend looks incredibly soft and snuggly, too bad she is a snoot!
Love,
Aunt BJ

bearzil said...

happy easter!
from all the animals(BEARS)and bearzil.

Maggie and Mitch said...

Princess Chi Chi is a real cutie! Too bad she's a snootbox!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch